Position: Project Officer
Project: Coalition Against Trafficking of Children (CATCH) Project
Work Assignment: Olongapo City
Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Submit your letter of intent and curriculum vitae to email@example.com until July 15, 2023, 6:00 PM. The title/subject of your email must be the position you are applying for. We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.
For more information about our organization, please call (047) 602-1710 or explore our website.
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or other relevant course (under board can be considered depending on the skills and experience);
- Passionate in working with children;
- Preferably with knowledge and skills in training management and project management;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and relationship building skills among employees, stakeholders and partners;
- With knowledge on basic information technology/computer systems; proficient in MS Office Applications or any other online management tools (Zoom, Google Apps, etc.)
- Good oral and written communication skills in Filipino and English;
- Capacity to work effectively alone and with teams;
- Excellent people skills at all levels, cultural sensitivity, has the ability to work well under pressure;
- Can work with minimum supervision;
- Willingness to work and travel in areas covered by the project; and
- Willing to work on weekends, if necessary, for the project.
REPORTS TO: Project Coordinator
The Project Officer shall be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of project activities and to ensure that the project is in line with meeting its objectives in a timely manner. The Project Officer is responsible for the smooth management of the project to achieve its goal and shall ensure full compliance with agency policies and procedures. Specifically, the employee shall perform the following roles and functions:
- Shall be responsible for the effective and timely implementation of project activities;
- Ensure that every activity implemented is in line with project objective and goal;
- Coordinate with the Project Coordinator on every technical aspect needed for the project;
- Engage in a positive working relationship with partners, children, and other stakeholders;
- Liaise with partner agencies and coordinate project activities;
- Maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Ensure adequate information flow and effectively manage records;
- Ensure the timely submission of quality accomplishments reports on project progress;
- Conduct necessary activities with partners to facilitate smooth implementation of the project;
- Submit timely & quality reports to Project Coordinator;
- Participate in staff and/or network meetings, orientations, workshops, and training as necessary;
- Maintain professional conduct at all times and refrain from any activity that may damage the reputation of the organization;
- Engage himself/herself in other ACTION projects for the purpose of understanding the purpose and mission of ACTION; and
- Perform other duties as the Project Coordinator requires from time to time.