Position: Project Coordinator
Project: Coalition Against Trafficking of Children (CATCH) Project
Work Assignment: Olongapo City
Date of Employment: 2 January 2023
Submit your letter of intent and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 15, 2022. The title/subject of your email must be the position you are applying for. We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.
For more information about our organization, please call (047) 602-1710 or explore our website.
- Preferably with a bachelor’s degree in Social Work or other relevant courses;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with teams;
- Has excellent people skills at all levels, cultural sensitivity;
- Has the ability to work well under pressure;
- Has the ability to work well in a multidisciplinary work environment;
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in Filipino and English;
- Has knowledge in preparing effective presentations and reports;
- Has willingness to work and travel in areas covered by the project; and
- Can work with less supervision.
It is required for the Project Coordinator to have the following competencies:
- Understand ACTION, Inc. and the context in which ACTION, Inc. works.
- Promote an environment where people are confident to take initiative, be innovative and learn new ways of working.
- Adopt a suitable communication style when communicating with the whole range of colleagues, partners, children, and other stakeholders.
- Manage resources (time, budget, and work) to deliver results to agreed standards.
- Adopt a team style that adds value to work and reinforces good working practices.
- Understand and practice processes of the project management cycle.
- Understand and practice processes of training management.
- Knowledgeable about combatting trafficking in persons (CTIP), especially child trafficking.
The Project Coordinator’s (PC) primary responsibility is to keep the project and all related processes running smoothly to achieve the intended results. S/he shall report directly to the Head of Operations for Region III
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- S/he will be in charge of the day-to-day operations of the project;
- S/he shall ensure project activities are implemented within the approved framework to deliver intended results;
- S/he will directly supervise one Project Officer; and
- S/he will report directly to the Head of Operations for Region III.