Position: Accounting Staff
Work Assignment: Olongapo City
Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Submit your letter of intent and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org until November 30, 2022. The title/subject of your email must be the position you are applying for. We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.
***For more information about our organization, please call (047) 602-1710.
Responsible in the financial recording and reporting and performing accounting duties essential for the smooth operation of the organization.
- MUST BE a GRADUATE of any ACCOUNTING-related courses;
- Knowledge in Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting Principles;
- Computer literate and proficient in word processing and spreadsheet;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Hard-working, flexible, dedicated, and with a heart for disadvantaged children.
- Understand ACTION and the context in which ACTION works;
- Promote an environment where people are confident to take initiative, be innovative and learn new ways of working;
- Adopt a suitable communication style when communicating with the whole range of colleagues, partners, children, and other stakeholders;
- Manage resources (time, budget, and work) to deliver results to agreed standards;
- Adopt a team style that adds value to work and reinforces good working practices;
- Understand office management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage in a positive working relationship with partners, children, and other stakeholders;
- Coordinate with the Finance and Administrative Officer for the different aspects needed for the Accounting work;
- Participate in regular staff, network meetings, orientations, workshops, and training as necessary;
- Ensure quality and timely submission of reports required;
- Conduct necessary activities for smooth office operations;
- Manage safekeeping of important records of the organization;
- Manage inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring the critical level of stocks, sourcing for suppliers, and submitting invoice(s);
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Execute general accounting processes;
- Check staff liquidation;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are well documented;
- Organize and update financial transactions in books of account/quick books per project and submit to Finance and Admin Officer monthly;
- Monitor fund transfers to the ACTION Inc.‘s project account;
- Assist the Finance and Admin Officer in the preparation of monthly and annual tax filings/reports for submission to BIR;
- Undertake necessary tasks for financial operations as required by the Finance and Admin Officer.