A Child’s Trust Is Ours to Nurture (ACTION), Incorporated is looking for a RESEARCH ASSISTANT.
Submit your letter of intent and curriculum vitae to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org until August 31, 2021.
The title/subject of your email must be the position you are applying for. We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.
***For more information about our organization, please call (047) 602-1710 / 0961-552-5853 or visit www.action.org.ph
National Capital Region (Malabon Office)
Date of Employment:
September 1-November 30, 2021
ACTION, Inc. is looking for a Research Assistant for its research project entitled, “Research on Road Safety Education Program for Children in the Philippines.” As part of its efforts to create a child-friendly society, ACTION intends to contribute to ensuring road safety for children and preparing children to become responsible road users in the future.
The Research Assistant shall:
- Assist the consultant in conducting literature searches, recruiting participants, obtaining consents, scheduling and conducting interviews, data analysis, generating correspondence, reports, and graphics.
- Maintain data collection files and all information pertaining to the research project.
- Demonstrate communication, accountability, flexibility/adaptability, judgment/problem solving, client sensitivity, respect for ACTION’s core values while fulfilling job duties.
- Submit report to the Project Coordinator.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- A degree in a field related to the study.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications