Position: Accounting Staff
Work Assignment: Olongapo City
Date of Employment: September 1, 2020
Submit your letter of intent and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com until July 31, 2020.
The title/subject of your email must be the position you are applying for. We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.
ACTION (A Child’s Trust Is Ours to Nurture) Incorporated is a non-stock, non-profit organization registered with the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission in March 2014, and with the Department of Social Welfare and Development in May 2015. It is an offshoot of NPO-ACTION established in 1994 by Mr. Hajime Yokota in Tokyo, Japan.
**For more information about our organization, please call (047) 602-1710 or visit https://www.facebook.com/NGO.ACTION
Responsible in the financial recording and reporting and performing accounting duties essential for the smooth operation of the organization
- MUST BE a graduate of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY;
- Knowledge in Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting Principles;
- Computer literate, and proficient in word processing and spreadsheet;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Hard working, flexible, dedicated and with a heart for disadvantaged children.
- Understand ACTION and the context which ACTION works;
- Promote an environment where people are confident to take initiative, be innovative and learn new ways of working;
- Adopt a suitable communication style when communicating with the whole range of colleagues, partners, children and other stakeholders;
- Manage resources (time, budget, and work) to deliver results to agreed standards;
- Adopt a team style which adds value to work and reinforces good working practices;
- Understand office management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in a positive working relationship with partners, children and other stakeholders;
- Coordinate with the Finance and Administrative Officer for the different aspects needed for the Accounting work;
- Participate in regular staff, network meeting, orientations, workshops, trainings as necessary;
- Ensure quality and timely submission of reports required;
- Conduct necessary activities for smooth office operations;
- Manage safekeeping of important records of the organization;
- Manage inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical level of stocks, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoice(s);
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Execute general accounting processes;
- Check staff liquidation;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are well documented;
- Organize and update financial transaction in books of account/quick books per project and submit to Finance and Admin Officer monthly;
- Monitor fund transfers to the ACTION Inc. ‘s project account;
- Assist the Finance and Admin Officer in the preparation of monthly and annual tax filings/reports for submission to BIR;
- Undertake necessary task for financial operations as required by the Finance and Admin Officer.